From the very beginning, PLATING BRAP, S.A based its projects upon quality.
For this reason, in January 2006, before having had one year of constant activity, PLATING BRAP, S.A. had already obtained the ISO-9001 – The International Certificate of Quality taking up the responsibility of carrying out on all levels the implementation of the Quality Management System and besides this, the incessant improvement of its efficiency.
The laboratory has got, for the above mentioned reasons, a broad range of high technology apparatus for development, analysis and control, that guarantee to meet the technical specifications both of the productive process and of the coating requirements.
The below mentioned apparatus are destined for carrying out the daily analysis made for the concentrations' titration of the different baths and for controlling the correct laying of the coatings and their use is also meant to meet the customers' different requirements:
- Automatic titrater
- Analitic Balance
- Pilot plant – tank 60 l
- Light Chamber "Spectralight 400"
- Furhman Test
- Microscope 180 X
- Stove 720 L (Temperature 5 a 250º)
- Freezer archon
- Climatic chamber
- Salt-spray (fog) chamber
- Cass –Test chamber ( Copper Accelerated Acetic Acid Salt Spray)
- Metallographic section
- Spectrophotometer W-visible
- Instron adherence meter
- Microscope 1000 X
- Bubble PresureTensiometer
- Force tensiometer-ring method
- Acreditation by Formel Q Fähigkeit - Volkswagen (March 2007)
- Reconnaissance de Compétence Fournisseur - Renault (November 2007)
- Acreditation by PS.50014 - Fiat-Chrysler automobiles (October 2015)
- Acreditation by GMW16193 for GMW14668 - General Motors (August 2016)