In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data) we inform you below about the use we make of your personal data by Plating Brap while browsing our website.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment of your data
- Company Identity: Plating Brap, S.A. - CIF A63628549
- Address: Av. Europa, 8 Pol. Ind. Les Comes, 08700-Igualada (Barcelona)
- Phone: +34 938045812
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- At Plating Brap, S. A. we process the data of our visitors and users of our website to:
- Address your requests for information, claims or other requests through the data you voluntarily provide in the contact forms that may be enabled on our website or by sending it directly to the company's general email.
- If you send us your Curriculum Vitae electronically, your data will be used to manage the relationship with the candidates for employment in the company and analyze the profile and academic and professional history of the candidates.
- Notify you electronically of changes to our legal conditions.
- We also process anonymous data from our visitors through cookies that allow us to obtain information to improve the user experience and personalize the content of the website as established in our Cookies Policy.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data provided through contact forms or sending emails will be kept for the period necessary to respond to your request, attending at all times to the rights that users have in accordance with the law.
- The personal data provided in your Curriculum Vitae will be kept for a maximum of one year from the presentation of your application.
- The cookies installed by Plating Brap have a variable duration depending on their type and purpose, as established in the Cookies Policy. The user may, through his internet browser, manage, delete or block cookies.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is your acceptance of our legal terms established on our website and your free will to contact us to request information or carry out any other management with Plating Brap
- At any time that personal data of our users is requested through a contact form and prior to sending it, you must compulsorily check the checkbox that indicates that you have read, understood and agree with our data protection policy.
- The legal basis for the treatment of your curricular data is the legitimate interest derived from your request and your express consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any other company or entity.
- Personal data may be communicated to:
- To Plating Brap's internal staff who can respond to your request for contact or information more quickly and effectively.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Plating Brap is processing their personal data.
- They have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, they may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Plating Brap will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
- You can exercise your rights by written request by post or email, attaching a photocopy of your ID to the addresses indicated in the section "Responsible for processing your data".
How can you make a claim?
- Interested parties may address their claims to the Data Protection Authorities in the event that they consider their rights violated in the way that Plating Brap treats their personal data.
- For this you can contact the Data Protection Agency: c/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid. Phone: +34 913 996 200
How do we protect your data?
- Plating Brap has taken a series of security measures to adequately protect the information with which it works that contains personal data.
- All data stored in Plating Brap is protected by physical, technical and organizational measures to restrict access to information only to authorized personnel and companies, guaranteeing its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Grandes marcas confían en los acabados de Plating Brap. Su reputación es el testimonio definitivo sobre nuestro trabajo.