Information about our data protection policy.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data), we hereby inform you of the use of your personal data by Plating Brap S.A. while browsing our website.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible for the processing of your data
- Company Identity: Plating Brap, S.A. - CIF A63628549
- Address: Av. Europa, 8 Pol. Les Comes, 08700-Igualada (Barcelona)
- Telephone: +34 938045812
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- In Plating Brap, S.A. we process the data of our visitors and users of our website for:
- To attend to your requests for information, claims or other requests by means of the data that you voluntarily provide in the contact forms that may be enabled on our website or by sending them directly to the company's general e-mail address.
- If you send us your Curriculum Vitae electronically, your data will be used for the management of the relationship with candidates for employment in the company and to analyze the profile and academic and professional background of candidates.
- Notify you of any changes to our legal terms and conditions electronically.
- We also process anonymous data about our visitors through cookies that allow us to obtain information to improve the user experience and personalize the content of the website as established in our Cookies Policy.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data provided by means of contact forms or e-mail will be kept for the period necessary to respond to your request, taking into account the rights of users at all times in accordance with the law.
- The personal data provided in your Curriculum Vitae will be kept for a maximum of one year from the submission of your application.
- Cookies installed by Plating Brap S.A. have a variable duration depending on their type and purpose as established in the Cookies Policy. The user can use his/her internet browser to manage, delete or block cookies.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is your acceptance of our legal terms set out on our website and your free will to contact us to request information or make any other management with Plating Brap SA.
- At any time our users' personal data are requested by means of a contact form and prior to sending it, you must mark the checkbox that indicates that you have read, understood and agree with our data protection policy.
- The legal basis for the processing of your curriculum data is the legitimate interest derived from your request and your express consent.
To whom will your data be sent?
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any other company or entity.
- Personal data may be communicated to:
- To Plating Brap S.A.'s internal personnel who can respond to your request for contact or information more quickly and effectively.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at Plating Brap S.A. are processing their personal data.
- They have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, they may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Plating Brap S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
- You can exercise your rights by written request by post or e-mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID card to the addresses indicated in the section "Responsible for processing your data".
How can you make a claim?
- The interested parties may address their complaints to the Data Protection Authorities if they consider their rights to be compromised in the way in which Plating Brap S.A. treats their personal data.
- To do so, please contact the Data Protection Agency at C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid Tel. +34 913 996 200
How do we protect your data?
- Plating Brap S.A. has taken a series of security measures to protect the information with which it works that contains personal data.
- All data stored in Plating Brap S.A. are protected by physical, technical and organizational measures to restrict access to information only to authorized personnel and companies, guaranteeing its integrity, availability and confidentiality.